Tuesday, August 29, 2006

yarn projects to come...

I started working on this but encountered some pattern reading problems. I need to try again and persevere this time!

I bought some wool yarn (my first!) at my mom's Joann's last weekend--they were moving locations and everything was on sale! I want to try kool-aid dyeing my gigantic skein of fishermen's wool. I'll definitely post pictures of that project when I decide to tackle it. I'll do it on a weekend since David said he was interested in the chemistry of the process. (He's a cute chemical engineer husband, isn't he?)

And I'm dying to try this hat that a 'pin mama made for her baby. I can't think of a good recipient, though. It's a little silly. Eliana?

Enough about yarn projects! Sewing will the topic of the next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eliana would *love* one of those hats (or at least her mother would love for her to wear one)! I'm all about benefitting from your mad crocheting skills! :) I've been thinking recently about blogging... maybe I'll join you soon...