Monday, September 20, 2010

Buzz alterations complete

I bought Jono's Buzz Lightyear costume, but it was one piece. I didn't want his preschool teachers to murder me in my sleep because of nightmares with him and the potty in a one-piece suit. So it underwent alterations. I added a quick yoga-style waistband using some white t-shirt fabric, but I think I'm still going to need to run some elastic in there. Such a skinny little man! I also hemmed up the arms and legs a bit. Jono's costume--done!!

Looks like I laid the pants out upside down for the photo. Note to self--the grey knees go in the back.



1 comment:

Mom said...

Nice job!! What a great solution to a very real potential problem. I doubt that Buzz Lightyear ever has accidents in his uniform. lol

I look forward to seeing Jono in his Buzz suit. I'll bet he wants to wear it a lot.