Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sketch

Here's the sketch I did of our house with the paint and structural changes I want to make. Compare to the photo below (that I traced for the sketch). Khaki brick, white trim including garage doors, new brown shutters, and remove those weird half walls that you walk between as you approach the front door. Sketch shows no landscaping other than the crepe myrtles, since I plan to rip everything else out and start over. No clue what the new flower bed will look like, so I didn't include it. Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 comment:

snapladylisa said...

I always liked those little half-walls, but I can see now how much more welcoming it would be without them, and for your flower bed, I would say something short, low to the ground, so that you can see a bit of wall between it and the window. I don't know why, that's just what I think.